Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Simon goes to Oz

OJust arrived home in Bhuj after a whirlwind trip to Australia. What a fab place. I went with my friend and other Bhuj resident madamehall who suggested that I accompany her.  We started off in Sydney at Doyle's for a slap-up seafood dinner.... DEEEELISHHHHUSSSSSSSDS


Then whizzed off to Adelaide to meet her folks Barry Hall, his wife Linda, and Lisa's sister Tania, and check out some potential clients


Lisa and her very talented father the fan Barry Hall. Like father like daughter πŸ‘

Then we whisked off to Kangaroo island to stay off the grid with Lisa's artist friends Pamela & Ian





Then back to Sydney.... 


I was staying at my frien's and his FiancΓ©e's place in Coogee overlooking the ocean .. How blessed am I . I even saw a whale !


Got down to the serious business of meeting new clients, but this is Sydney, and everybody is so informal and friendly
Made new friends: thanks Ross Longmuir at Planet Furniture; Susie Loudon at The  Bay Tree; Chee Soon & Fitzgerald; Terry Kaljo at Medusa Hotel; Anastasia & Tim at Rouse Phillips

Louise Olsen at Dinosaur Designs; Keryn James at Adventuress in Adelaide old Port; and the divine Margaret Fink and Bill. 

Not to forget my fabulous old friend Eden , and his gorgeous talented fianceΓ© Miss Tania Templeton who hosted me royally . 

Had a divine day at the Art Gallery of NSW


Where I discovered an amazing Australian artist I never knew about. Love finding out new things πŸ’œ Margaret Preston.... AMAZING 🌟🌟🌟

And the gob-smacking inspirational native Australian Art


Fab food

Great bars


Wonderful people πŸ‘―


What a wonderful time. Thanks Lisa for asking me to come πŸ’‹πŸ™πŸΎ






No comments:

Post a Comment